On Your End
- Compile a grocery list including specifics like brand, size and quantity (Note: Use the Aisle Gallery and the Bulk Inventory as references)
- Download and fill out the email order form here or fill out our online order form here.
For Email Order
- To save the form properly, hit the print icon and select print pdf. (please check that the saved copy is is your order form and not a blank form)
- Attach and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our End
- We prepare your order.
- We gather together your items into a cart
- We scan the items and ring up the transaction.
- We’ll give you a call when the order is ready for pay and pickup
- Due to a finite number of staff, we cannot promise same day pickup.
- We fill and pocess orders in the order they arrive, as quickly as we can.
- We are a small business that runs on the energy of your neighbors and friends. We trying our very best, so please continue to have patience with us as we provide the community with groceries.
- You have the option to pay over the phone with a card, write a check or provide exact change. (If card is accessible we do prefer credit card at this time to limit unnecessary contact. Thank you)
- We will include your reciept with the packages for pickup and/or delivery.
- Once we receive your payment, call (540)443-3902 when you are parked outside.
- We will bring your order out to your car.
- We deliver to addresses within 5 miles of the store.
- There is a $5.00 fee. This fee is waived for orders over $50.00.
- Orders are delivered between 3:00pm-6:00pm Monday – Friday.
This is a new process that we have never done and adopted due to the pandemic, so we have a lot of kinks to work out!!