Thank you to all our loyal customers and faithful community for your continued and overwhelming support as we all work together during this time to stay well!
STORE HOURS/SCHEDULE CHANGES:
1. See attached calendar for our updated hours. (We will provide a way to get groceries 7 days a week however, customer access to the store is changed).
2. Our bulk section is closed to customer use during in-store hours. Please have a list prepared (or make one in the store) to give to an employee who can retrieve your bulk items. We encourage all customers to utilize our pick-up and delivery services!
To submit an order for either pick-up or delivery, email email@example.com with the following order form attached (or from our Facebook page): https://mcusercontent.com/7e5b6657d11873f01652d7ec6/files/94e7dbc0-ffd6-449b-8851c37cb9662b6c/Customerordersheet3.xlsx
(If you have issues with the order form, you can simply email your order. Include name, phone number, and specific details (brand, size and descriptions) of the items you wish to purchase) Orders must be received by 3:00 for same day pick-up. Please call only if you need additional help: 540-552-2279. When your order is ready, we will call for credit card payment.
Call 540-443-3902 when you are parked outside (only after you have paid) and we will bring your order out to your car.
We are currently delivering orders within a 5-mile radius of the store. The $5 delivery fee is waived for orders over $50. Orders will be delivered 3:00pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday. Orders must be received by 1:00pm for same day delivery.
IF YOU NEED TO ENTER THE STORE:
1. Shop earlier in the day to help limit the number of customers in the store. Doors will be locked for customers to wait outside when we are at capacity.
2. Plan what you will need for 2 weeks worth of groceries at a time.
3. Sanitize hands and wear a pair of gloves (available at the front of the store).
4. Maintain a 6ft distance from others as much as possible.
5. Shop as quickly and efficiently as you can.
6. Please maintain patience and understanding with the staff at Eats. It is a tough transition for us all and we are doing our best to continue to provide essential goods and services while maintaining everyone’s health and safety.
*Orders must be recieved by 1:00pm for same day delivey and 3:00pm for same day pick-up.