Our mission has always been to offer you high quality products at the lowest possible prices and take care of our staff. As we all evolve in this new normal, Eats continuously evaluates measures in place to keep the store environment as safe as possible for you and our staff. We also monitor the sustainability of the critical services we are providing during this pandemic: staff dispensing all bulk items, filling curbside and delivery orders for our safer at home community, fewer open hours, and additional cleaning routines. To keep true to our mission and maintain the sustainability of the store during these difficult and challenging times, hard decisions must be made.
Beginning September 1st, the membership discount will not be offered for curbside and delivery orders, the most labor intensive “new” programs. Please reach out to Andrea or Hannah if this decision results in a financial hardship for your household. We appreciate your understanding and support as we work diligently to serve our community–we’re all in this together.
- Monitor your health and stay home if you are not feeling well or experiencing symptoms
- Wear your face covering properly over both your mouth and your nose
- Be mindful of physical distancing while shopping
- Pre-order bulk foods/spices/teas on-line if you need more than 5 items
- Have your bulk list ready to give to us before shopping to keep the bulk area free of congestion (you shop, we’ll gather your items)
- “Give Back” your member/senior discount to the store by letting your cashier know you want to forgo your discount
- Spread the word about what you love about Eats to help us add to our customer base—the most effective marketing is word-of-mouth endorsements
It’s Back-to-School time here in the NRV (in-person and/or at home) and that brings new energy, excitement and some anxiety. We will continue to monitor the local and national situations and utilize best practices for in-store safety: staff dispensing all bulk items, filling curbside and delivery orders for our safer at home community, fewer open hours, and additional cleaning routines.
We are excited to be bringing in new items and encourage you to follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram for regular updates. Check out our September flyer for this month’s great deals!
Buyers’ featured products for September:
Andrea – Food for Life sprouted corn tortillas
Hannah – Natural Factors Whole Earth and Sea Multivitamins
Jesse – Theo organic chocolate bars
Stephanie – Acure Brightening Facial Scrub